Properties of paired-pulse firing thresholds and the relationship with paired-pulse plasticity in hippocampal CA3–CA1 synapses
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 11, pages 3253–3263, June 2007
How to Cite
Huang, F.-S., Meng, K. and Tang, J.-S. (2007), Properties of paired-pulse firing thresholds and the relationship with paired-pulse plasticity in hippocampal CA3–CA1 synapses. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 3253–3263. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05539.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Received 21 December 2006, revised 9 March 2007, accepted 13 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!