Kynurenic acid blocks nicotinic synaptic transmission to hippocampal interneurons in young rats
Article first published online: 25 APR 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 9, pages 2656–2665, May 2007
How to Cite
Stone, T. W. (2007), Kynurenic acid blocks nicotinic synaptic transmission to hippocampal interneurons in young rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 2656–2665. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05540.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2007
- Received 6 February 2007,revised 9 March 2007,accepted 13 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!