Differential c-fos expression in the brain of male Japanese quail following exposure to stimuli that predict or do not predict the arrival of a female
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 9, pages 2835–2846, May 2007
How to Cite
Taziaux, M., Lopez, J., Cornil, C. A., Balthazart, J. and Holloway, K. S. (2007), Differential c-fos expression in the brain of male Japanese quail following exposure to stimuli that predict or do not predict the arrival of a female. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 2835–2846. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05542.x
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2007
- Received 25 August 2006, revised 7 March 2007, accepted 15 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!