Shedding light on circadian clock resetting by dark exposure: differential effects between diurnal and nocturnal rodents
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 10, pages 3080–3090, May 2007
How to Cite
Mendoza, J., Revel, F. G., Pévet, P. and Challet, E. (2007), Shedding light on circadian clock resetting by dark exposure: differential effects between diurnal and nocturnal rodents. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 3080–3090. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05548.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Received 11 November 2006, revised 15 March 2007, accepted 19 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!