Inhibition of spinal constitutive NOS-2 by 1400W attenuates tissue injury and inflammation-induced hyperalgesia and spinal p38 activation
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 10, pages 2964–2972, May 2007
How to Cite
Tang, Q., Svensson, C. I., Fitzsimmons, B., Webb, M., Yaksh, T. L. and Hua, X.-Y. (2007), Inhibition of spinal constitutive NOS-2 by 1400W attenuates tissue injury and inflammation-induced hyperalgesia and spinal p38 activation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 2964–2972. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05576.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Received 8 December 2006, revised 21 March 2007, accepted 4 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!