Group I metabotropic glutamate receptors enable two distinct forms of long-term depression in the rat dentate gyrus in vivo
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 11, pages 3264–3275, June 2007
How to Cite
Naie, K., Tsanov, M. and Manahan-Vaughan, D. (2007), Group I metabotropic glutamate receptors enable two distinct forms of long-term depression in the rat dentate gyrus in vivo. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 3264–3275. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05583.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Received 21 July 2006, revised 29 March 2007, accepted 12 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!