Present address: Department of Laboratory Medicine, Shinshu University Hospital, Asahi 3-1-1, Matsumoto 390-8621, Japan
RNA interference-mediated knock-down of transient receptor potential vanilloid 1 prevents forepaw inflammatory hyperalgesia in rat
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 10, pages 2956–2963, May 2007
How to Cite
Kasama, S., Kawakubo, M., Suzuki, T., Nishizawa, T., Ishida, A. and Nakayama, J. (2007), RNA interference-mediated knock-down of transient receptor potential vanilloid 1 prevents forepaw inflammatory hyperalgesia in rat. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 2956–2963. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05584.x
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2007
- Received 12 September 2006, revised 20 March 2007, accepted 11 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!