The dual nature of time preparation: neural activation and suppression revealed by transcranial magnetic stimulation of the motor cortex
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 12, pages 3766–3774, June 2007
How to Cite
Davranche, K., Tandonnet, C., Burle, B., Meynier, C., Vidal, F. and Hasbroucq, T. (2007), The dual nature of time preparation: neural activation and suppression revealed by transcranial magnetic stimulation of the motor cortex. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 3766–3774. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05588.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2007
- Received 30 November 2006, revised 5 April 2007, accepted 12 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!