Present address: Clinical Brain Disorders Branch, National Institute of Mental Health, NIH, 10, Center Drive, Bldg 10, Room 4 N312, Bethesda, MD 20892-1385, USA
Decreased motivation to eat in µ-opioid receptor-deficient mice
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 11, pages 3398–3405, June 2007
How to Cite
Papaleo, F., Kieffer, B. L., Tabarin, A. and Contarino, A. (2007), Decreased motivation to eat in µ-opioid receptor-deficient mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 3398–3405. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05595.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Received 25 February 2007, revised 17 April 2007, accepted 19 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!