Identification of candidate transcriptional modulators involved in successful regeneration after nerve injury
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 12, pages 3629–3637, June 2007
How to Cite
Stam, F. J., MacGillavry, H. D., Armstrong, N. J., De Gunst, M. C. M., Zhang, Y., Van Kesteren, R. E., Smit, A. B. and Verhaagen, J. (2007), Identification of candidate transcriptional modulators involved in successful regeneration after nerve injury. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 3629–3637. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05597.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2007
- Received 17 January 2007, revised 17 April 2007, accepted 18 April 2007
Vol. 26, Issue 4, 1078, Article first published online: 15 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!