Impaired single cell firing and long-term potentiation parallels memory impairment following recurrent seizures
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 12, pages 3667–3677, June 2007
How to Cite
Zhou, J.-L., Shatskikh, T. N., Liu, X. and Holmes, G. L. (2007), Impaired single cell firing and long-term potentiation parallels memory impairment following recurrent seizures. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 3667–3677. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05598.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2007
- Received 20 February 2007, revised 13 April 2007, accepted 19 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!