Resting EEG sources correlate with attentional span in mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer's disease
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 12, pages 3742–3757, June 2007
How to Cite
Babiloni, C., Cassetta, E., Binetti, G., Tombini, M., Del Percio, C., Ferreri, F., Ferri, R., Frisoni, G., Lanuzza, B., Nobili, F., Parisi, L., Rodriguez, G., Frigerio, L., Gurzì, M., Prestia, A., Vernieri, F., Eusebi, F. and Rossini, P. M. (2007), Resting EEG sources correlate with attentional span in mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer's disease. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 3742–3757. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05601.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2007
- Received 3 November 2006, revised 17 April 2007, accepted 23 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!