Present address: Laboratory of Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience, The Rockefeller University, 1230 York Avenue, New York, NY 10021, USA.
An antibody to synaptotagmin I facilitates synaptic transmission
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 11, pages 3217–3225, June 2007
How to Cite
Hua, S.-Y., Teylan, M. A. and Cimenser, A. (2007), An antibody to synaptotagmin I facilitates synaptic transmission. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 3217–3225. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05602.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Received 23 December 2006,revised 31 March 2007,accepted 20 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!