Homeostatic plasticity in human motor cortex demonstrated by two consecutive sessions of paired associative stimulation
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 11, pages 3461–3468, June 2007
How to Cite
Müller, J. F. M., Orekhov, Y., Liu, Y. and Ziemann, U. (2007), Homeostatic plasticity in human motor cortex demonstrated by two consecutive sessions of paired associative stimulation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 3461–3468. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05603.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2007
- Received 2 February 2007, revised 3 April 2007, accepted 23 April 2007
Vol. 26, Issue 4, 1077, Article first published online: 15 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!