The Cav2.3 calcium channel antagonist SNX-482 reduces dorsal horn neuronal responses in a rat model of chronic neuropathic pain
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 12, pages 3561–3569, June 2007
How to Cite
Matthews, E. A., Bee, L. A., Stephens, G. J. and Dickenson, A. H. (2007), The Cav2.3 calcium channel antagonist SNX-482 reduces dorsal horn neuronal responses in a rat model of chronic neuropathic pain. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 3561–3569. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05605.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2007
- Received 8 September 2006, revised 23 March 2007, accepted 23 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!