Present address: CIIMAR, Centro Interdisciplinar de Investigação Marinha e Ambiental, Laboratório de Ecotoxicologia, Rua dos Bragas 177, 4050-123 Porto, Portugal
Exposure to retinoic acid at the onset of hindbrain segmentation induces episodic breathing in mice
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 12, pages 3526–3536, June 2007
How to Cite
Guimarães, L., Domínguez-del-Toro, E., Chatonnet, F., Wrobel, L., Pujades, C., Monteiro, L. S. and Champagnat, J. (2007), Exposure to retinoic acid at the onset of hindbrain segmentation induces episodic breathing in mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 3526–3536. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05609.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2007
- Received 17 November 2006, revised 8 April 2007, accepted 30 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!