Restorative respiratory pathways after partial cervical spinal cord injury: role of ipsilateral phrenic afferents
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 25, Issue 12, pages 3551–3560, June 2007
How to Cite
Vinit, S., Stamegna, J.-C., Boulenguez, P., Gauthier, P. and Kastner, A. (2007), Restorative respiratory pathways after partial cervical spinal cord injury: role of ipsilateral phrenic afferents. European Journal of Neuroscience, 25: 3551–3560. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05619.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2007
- Received 21 December 2006, revised 3 April 2007, accepted 7 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!