Sexually dimorphic activation of the accessory, but not the main, olfactory bulb in mice by urinary volatiles
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 463–475, July 2007
How to Cite
Martel, K. L. and Baum, M. J. (2007), Sexually dimorphic activation of the accessory, but not the main, olfactory bulb in mice by urinary volatiles. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 463–475. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05651.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2007
- Received 5 July 2006, revised 16 May 2007, accepted 23 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!