Current address: Center for Neurologic Diseases, Department of Neurology, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Selective ablation of bone marrow-derived dendritic cells increases amyloid plaques in a mouse Alzheimer's disease model
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 413–416, July 2007
How to Cite
Butovsky, O., Kunis, G., Koronyo-Hamaoui, M. and Schwartz, M. (2007), Selective ablation of bone marrow-derived dendritic cells increases amyloid plaques in a mouse Alzheimer's disease model. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 413–416. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05652.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2007
- Received 6 March 2007, revised 15 May 2007, accepted 22 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!