B.G. and H.W. contributed equally to this work.
Genetic evidence for the requirement of adenylyl cyclase 1 in synaptic scaling of forebrain cortical neurons
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 275–288, July 2007
How to Cite
Gong, B., Wang, H., Gu, S., Heximer, S. P. and Zhuo, M. (2007), Genetic evidence for the requirement of adenylyl cyclase 1 in synaptic scaling of forebrain cortical neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 275–288. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05669.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2007
- Received 12 March 2007, revised 29 May 2007, accepted 30 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!