Activation of nucleus tractus solitarius 5-HT2A but not other 5-HT2 receptor subtypes inhibits the sympathetic activity in rats
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 345–354, July 2007
How to Cite
Comet, M.-A., Bernard, J. F., Hamon, M., Laguzzi, R. and Sévoz-Couche, C. (2007), Activation of nucleus tractus solitarius 5-HT2A but not other 5-HT2 receptor subtypes inhibits the sympathetic activity in rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 345–354. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05673.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2007
- Received 4 August 2006, revised 29 May 2007, accepted 31 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!