F.S. and S.L.B. contributed equally to this work
Acute cocaine exposure alters spine density and long-term potentiation in the ventral tegmental area
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 749–756, August 2007
How to Cite
Sarti, F., Borgland, S. L., Kharazia, V. N. and Bonci, A. (2007), Acute cocaine exposure alters spine density and long-term potentiation in the ventral tegmental area. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 749–756. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05689.x
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2007
- Received 16 March 2007, revised 17 May 2007, accepted 8 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!