Plasticity of synaptic endings in the cochlear nucleus following noise-induced hearing loss is facilitated in the adult FGF2 overexpressor mouse
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 666–680, August 2007
How to Cite
D'Sa, C., Gross, J., Francone, V. P. and Morest, D. K. (2007), Plasticity of synaptic endings in the cochlear nucleus following noise-induced hearing loss is facilitated in the adult FGF2 overexpressor mouse. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 666–680. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05695.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2007
- Received 7 September 2006, revised 25 May 2007, accepted 12 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!