Present address: Department of Biological Sciences, Stanford University, 371 Serra Mall Stanford, CA 94304, USA.
Cortistatin promotes and negatively correlates with slow-wave sleep
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 729–738, August 2007
How to Cite
Bourgin, P., Fabre, V., Huitrón-Reséndiz, S., Henriksen, S. J., Prospero-Garcia, O., Criado, J. R. and De Lecea, L. (2007), Cortistatin promotes and negatively correlates with slow-wave sleep. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 729–738. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05696.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2007
- Received 10 November 2006, revised 1 June 2007, accepted 12 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!