Sex-specific variability and a ‘cage effect’ independently mask a neuropathic pain quantitative trait locus detected in a whole genome scan
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 681–688, August 2007
How to Cite
Devor, M., Gilad, A., Arbilly, M., Nissenbaum, J., Yakir, B., Raber, P., Minert, A., Pisanté, A. and Darvasi, A. (2007), Sex-specific variability and a ‘cage effect’ independently mask a neuropathic pain quantitative trait locus detected in a whole genome scan. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 681–688. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05704.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2007
- Received 9 April 2007, revised 11 June 2007, accepted 18 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!