D1- and D2-like dopamine receptors regulate signaling properties of group I metabotropic glutamate receptors in the rat globus pallidus
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 852–862, August 2007
How to Cite
Poisik, O. V., Smith, Y. and Conn, P. J. (2007), D1- and D2-like dopamine receptors regulate signaling properties of group I metabotropic glutamate receptors in the rat globus pallidus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 852–862. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05710.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2007
- Received 14 November 2006, revised 28 May 2007, accepted 18 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!