Present address: Department of Psychology, University of Lincoln, Lincoln LN6 7TS, UK.
Spatio-temporal prediction and inference by V1 neurons
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 1045–1054, August 2007
How to Cite
Guo, K., Robertson, R. G., Pulgarin, M., Nevado, A., Panzeri, S., Thiele, A. and Young, M. P. (2007), Spatio-temporal prediction and inference by V1 neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 1045–1054. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05712.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2007
- Received 27 March 2007, revised 24 May 2007, accepted 18 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!