Lack of feedback inhibition on rat basolateral amygdala following stress or withdrawal from sedative-hypnotic drugs
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 1036–1044, August 2007
How to Cite
Isoardi, N. A., Bertotto, M. E., Martijena, I. D., Molina, V. A. and Carrer, H. F. (2007), Lack of feedback inhibition on rat basolateral amygdala following stress or withdrawal from sedative-hypnotic drugs. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 1036–1044. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05714.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
- Received 26 March 2007, revised 21 June 2007, accepted 26 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!