Cannabidiol reduced the striatal atrophy caused 3-nitropropionic acid in vivo by mechanisms independent of the activation of cannabinoid, vanilloid TRPV1 and adenosine A2A receptors
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 843–851, August 2007
How to Cite
Sagredo, O., Ramos, J. A., Decio, A., Mechoulam, R. and Fernández-Ruiz, J. (2007), Cannabidiol reduced the striatal atrophy caused 3-nitropropionic acid in vivo by mechanisms independent of the activation of cannabinoid, vanilloid TRPV1 and adenosine A2A receptors. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 843–851. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05717.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2007
- Received 21 March 2006, revised 22 June 2007, accepted 28 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!