Noise-improved signal detection in cat primary visual cortex via a well-balanced stochastic resonance-like procedure
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 1322–1332, September 2007
How to Cite
Funke, K., Kerscher, N. J. and Wörgötter, F. (2007), Noise-improved signal detection in cat primary visual cortex via a well-balanced stochastic resonance-like procedure. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 1322–1332. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05735.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2007
- Received 28 March 2007, revised 6 June 2007, accepted 3 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!