Inhibitory control of the human dorsolateral prefrontal cortex during the anti-saccade paradigm − a transcranial magnetic stimulation study
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 1381–1385, September 2007
How to Cite
Nyffeler, T., Müri, R. M., Bucher-Ottiger, Y., Pierrot-Deseilligny, C., Gaymard, B. and Rivaud-Pechoux, S. (2007), Inhibitory control of the human dorsolateral prefrontal cortex during the anti-saccade paradigm − a transcranial magnetic stimulation study. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 1381–1385. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05758.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2007
- Received 16 April 2007, revised 6 July 2007, accepted 10 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!