4-Chloro-m-cresol, an activator of ryanodine receptors, inhibits voltage-gated K+ channels at the rat calyx of Held
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 1530–1536, September 2007
How to Cite
Suzuki, D., Hori, T., Saitoh, N. and Takahashi, T. (2007), 4-Chloro-m-cresol, an activator of ryanodine receptors, inhibits voltage-gated K+ channels at the rat calyx of Held. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 1530–1536. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05762.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2007
- Received 30 March 2007, revised 10 July 2007, accepted 12 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!