Bax-dependent and -independent death of motoneurons after facial nerve injury in adult mice
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 1421–1432, September 2007
How to Cite
Park, O.-h., Lee, K. J., Rhyu, I. J., Geum, D., Kim, H., Buss, R., Oppenheim, R. W. and Sun, W. (2007), Bax-dependent and -independent death of motoneurons after facial nerve injury in adult mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 1421–1432. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05787.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2007
- Received 2 October 2006, revised 11 July 2007, accepted 26 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!