Functional specificity of human premotor–motor cortical interactions during action selection
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 2085–2095, October 2007
How to Cite
O'Shea, J., Sebastian, C., Boorman, E. D., Johansen-Berg, H. and Rushworth, M. F. S. (2007), Functional specificity of human premotor–motor cortical interactions during action selection. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 2085–2095. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05795.x
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2007
- Received 24 June 2007, revised 23 July 2007, accepted 27 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!