Rhythmic auditory stimulation modulates gait variability in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 2369–2375, October 2007
How to Cite
Hausdorff, J. M., Lowenthal, J., Herman, T., Gruendlinger, L., Peretz, C. and Giladi, N. (2007), Rhythmic auditory stimulation modulates gait variability in Parkinson's disease. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 2369–2375. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05810.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
- Received 16 May 2007, revised 24 July 2007, accepted 4 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!