Present address: ES Cell International Pte Ltd, One-North, 11 Biopolis Way, Helios Block #05-03/04-06, Singapore 138667.
Schwann cells revert to non-myelinating phenotypes in the deafened rat cochlea
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 1813–1821, October 2007
How to Cite
Hurley, P. A., Crook, J. M. and Shepherd, R. K. (2007), Schwann cells revert to non-myelinating phenotypes in the deafened rat cochlea. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 1813–1821. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05811.x
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2007
- Received 25 May 2007, revised 31 July 2007, accepted 4 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!