Present address: Institute for Membrane and Systems Biology, Faculty of Biological Sciences, Garstang Building, University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9JT, UK.
Modulation of a spinal locomotor network by metabotropic glutamate receptors
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 2257–2268, October 2007
How to Cite
Chapman, R. J. and Sillar, K. T. (2007), Modulation of a spinal locomotor network by metabotropic glutamate receptors. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 2257–2268. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05817.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2007
- Received 16 May 2007, revised 24 July 2007, accepted 7 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!