Mechanical and focal electrical stimuli applied to the skin of the index fingertip induce both inhibition and excitation in low-threshold flexor carpi radialismotor units
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 2204–2210, October 2007
How to Cite
Lourenço, G., Caronni, A. and Cavallari, P. (2007), Mechanical and focal electrical stimuli applied to the skin of the index fingertip induce both inhibition and excitation in low-threshold flexor carpi radialismotor units. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 2204–2210. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05834.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2007
- Received 18 April 2007, revised 16 August 2007, accepted 20 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!