The formation of trajectories during goal-oriented locomotion in humans. II. A maximum smoothness model
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 2391–2403, October 2007
How to Cite
Pham, Q.-C., Hicheur, H., Arechavaleta, G., Laumond, J.-P. and Berthoz, A. (2007), The formation of trajectories during goal-oriented locomotion in humans. II. A maximum smoothness model. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 2391–2403. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05835.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2007
- Received 01 March 2007, revised 16 August 2007, accepted 20 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!