D.B. and A.T. contributed equally to this work.
Inactivation of the gene for the nuclear receptor tailless in the brain preserving its function in the eye
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 2222–2227, October 2007
How to Cite
Belz, T., Liu, H.-K., Bock, D., Takacs, A., Vogt, M., Wintermantel, T., Brandwein, C., Gass, P., Greiner, E. and Schütz, G. (2007), Inactivation of the gene for the nuclear receptor tailless in the brain preserving its function in the eye. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 2222–2227. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05841.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
- Received 16 March 2007,revised 20 August 2007,accepted 21 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!