M.S and L.A. contributed equally to this work.
GABAergic synaptogenesis marks the onset of differentiation of basket and stellate cells in mouse cerebellum
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 2239–2256, October 2007
How to Cite
Simat, M., Ambrosetti, L., Lardi-Studler, B. and Fritschy, J.-M. (2007), GABAergic synaptogenesis marks the onset of differentiation of basket and stellate cells in mouse cerebellum. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 2239–2256. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05846.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2007
- Received 5 June 2007, revised 19 August 2007, accepted 21 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!