Present address: Center for Dementia Research, Nathan Kline Institute for Psychiatric Research, 140 Old Orangeburg Rd, Bldg 35, Orangetown, NY, 10962, USA
Changes in hippocampal function of ovariectomized rats after sequential low doses of estradiol to simulate the preovulatory estrogen surge
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 9, pages 2595–2612, November 2007
How to Cite
Scharfman, H. E., Hintz, T. M., Gomez, J., Stormes, K. A., Barouk, S., Malthankar-Phatak, G. H., McCloskey, D. P., Luine, V. N. and MacLusky, N. J. (2007), Changes in hippocampal function of ovariectomized rats after sequential low doses of estradiol to simulate the preovulatory estrogen surge. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 2595–2612. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05848.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2007
- Received 6 May 2007, 31 July 2007, accepted 23 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!