Audition differently activates the visual system in neonatally enucleated mice compared with anophthalmic mutants
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 2334–2348, October 2007
How to Cite
Chabot, N., Robert, S., Tremblay, R., Miceli, D., Boire, D. and Bronchti, G. (2007), Audition differently activates the visual system in neonatally enucleated mice compared with anophthalmic mutants. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 2334–2348. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05854.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2007
- Received 7 June 2007, revised 15 August 2007, accepted 27 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!