Audition differently activates the visual system in neonatally enucleated mice compared with anophthalmic mutants
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 2334–2348, October 2007
How to Cite
Chabot, N., Robert, S., Tremblay, R., Miceli, D., Boire, D. and Bronchti, G. (2007), Audition differently activates the visual system in neonatally enucleated mice compared with anophthalmic mutants. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 2334–2348. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05854.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
- Received 7 June 2007, revised 15 August 2007, accepted 27 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!