Lesions of rat infralimbic cortex result in disrupted retardation but normal summation test performance following training on a Pavlovian conditioned inhibition procedure
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 9, pages 2654–2660, November 2007
How to Cite
Rhodes, S. E. V. and Killcross, A. S. (2007), Lesions of rat infralimbic cortex result in disrupted retardation but normal summation test performance following training on a Pavlovian conditioned inhibition procedure. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 2654–2660. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05855.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2007
- Received 3 July 2007, revised 20 August 2007, accepted 24 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!