Regeneration-enhancing effects of EphA4 blocking peptide following corticospinal tract injury in adult rat spinal cord
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 9, pages 2496–2505, November 2007
How to Cite
Fabes, J., Anderson, P., Brennan, C. and Bolsover, S. (2007), Regeneration-enhancing effects of EphA4 blocking peptide following corticospinal tract injury in adult rat spinal cord. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 2496–2505. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05859.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2007
- Received 9 May 2007, revised 10 August 2007, accepted 29 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!