Plasma membrane Ca2+-ATPase in the cilia of olfactory receptor neurons: possible role in Ca2+ clearance
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 9, pages 2524–2531, November 2007
How to Cite
Castillo, K., Delgado, R. and Bacigalupo, J. (2007), Plasma membrane Ca2+-ATPase in the cilia of olfactory receptor neurons: possible role in Ca2+ clearance. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 2524–2531. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05863.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2007
- Received 13 June 2007, revised 8 August 2007, accepted 3 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!