A natural antisense transcript against Rad18, specifically expressed in neurons and upregulated during β-amyloid-induced apoptosis
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 9, pages 2444–2457, November 2007
How to Cite
Parenti, R., Paratore, S., Torrisi, A. and Cavallaro, S. (2007), A natural antisense transcript against Rad18, specifically expressed in neurons and upregulated during β-amyloid-induced apoptosis. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 2444–2457. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05864.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2007
- Received 25 January 2007, revised 30 July 2007, accepted 3 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!