Recovery of skilled reaching following motor cortex stroke: do residual corticofugal fibers mediate compensatory recovery?
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2007
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 11, pages 3309–3327, December 2007
How to Cite
Gharbawie, O. A., Karl, J. M. and Whishaw, I. Q. (2007), Recovery of skilled reaching following motor cortex stroke: do residual corticofugal fibers mediate compensatory recovery?. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 3309–3327. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05874.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2007
- Received 25 February 2007, revised 13 August 2007, accepted 5 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!