Alpha-synuclein in the nucleus accumbens induces changes in cocaine behaviour in rats
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 2764–2776, November 2007
How to Cite
Boyer, F. and Dreyer, J.-L. (2007), Alpha-synuclein in the nucleus accumbens induces changes in cocaine behaviour in rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 2764–2776. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05878.x
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2007
- Received 8 February 2007, revised 5 September 2007, accepted 9 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!