Respiratory and metabolic acidosis differentially affect the respiratory neuronal network in the ventral medulla of neonatal rats
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 2834–2843, November 2007
How to Cite
Okada, Y., Masumiya, H., Tamura, Y. and Oku, Y. (2007), Respiratory and metabolic acidosis differentially affect the respiratory neuronal network in the ventral medulla of neonatal rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 26: 2834–2843. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2007.05891.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
- Received 18 May 2007, revised 20 August 2007, accepted 13 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!